Juice Bike Share How it works
Book a bike
Find and reserve a bike using our mobile app, on the web at app.socialbicycles.com, or at the bike using its keypad.
Unlock a bike
Once you’ve reserved a ride, just enter your 4-digit PIN code on the keypad to unlock the bike. Remember to ride safely and follow these rules.
Enjoy your time!
Want to stop for coffee? Press the “HOLD” button and lock the bike to a rack. Just enter your 4-digit PIN to unlock and continue riding.
To end your trip, just lock your bike at one of our convenient hub locations or at any regular bike rack for a small additional fee.
Ride on your Terms Fare Options
Pay As You Go$8/hour13.3¢/minute of ride timeChoose this plan
- Pay As You Go: 13.33 cents per minute, 45 minutes ($6) minimum to start.
- Monthly and Annual Plans: 10 cents per additional minute.
- Out-of-Hub Fees: $2 fee for locking outside a Juice station.
- Out-of-System Fee: $20 fee for locking outside the system area.
- Prices don’t include sales tax.
- MINIMUM AGE TO RIDE: 18 YEARS OLD
- Maximum charge for riding time is $25 per day
- Put a bike on hold before locking it to a rack to keep it in your name. The clock will still keep ticking.
- Clock starts when you reserve via mobile/web
Locals receive Fast Access cards that allow you to release bike with a tap on the keypad.
We also offer corporate memberships and student plans.
Contact us for full details and pricing.
Earn Cost Rewards
Ride & return bikes locked “out of hub” to hub locations for rewards! Full Details
Associate your brand with Bike Share Be a Juice Sponsor
Host a bike share station on your property
- Drive traffic to your business
- Make it convenient for customers to shop
- Increase property value
- Enhance your visibility in the community
- Your company name will be included on our system maps, website and mobile app
OUR SPONSORS INCLUDE
Advertise with Juice
- High profile advertising opportunities
- Ad spaces on stations, bikes, website, print materials, and more!
There’s more. Learn all the sponsorship opportunities and benefits Juice Stations can deliver to businesses and their surrounding community, email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Application Find and Reserve
Not near a computer? Want to reserve that last bike? You can use our mobile applications for iOS and Android to find the nearest bikes, hub locations, promotions, and more.
We’re committed to a great mobile app experience and are regularly improving existing features and adding new features to both our web and mobile apps. Have some feedback for us? You can use our help desk to learn more about features in the works and let us know what you think we should add or improve.
Download our apps, start right now!
More than just bike rentals About
Juice Bike Share gives you access to hundreds of bikes around town available 24/7. Use them for the commute, to do errands, visit friends, or just for fun!
With over 30 locations throughout Orlando, and surrounding neighborhoods, Juice Bike Share is the best way to get around town.
Juice Bikes are loved by thousands of Orlandoans and visitors! Don’t take our word for it, check out what your friends are saying on Yelp!
Bike Share enhances transportation options, reduces traffic congestion, and helps boost the local economy!
Simply hop on your web enabled mobile device, desktop computer, or visit a hub to reserve a bike. Ride to your destination and lock it to any hub or public bike rack. It’s that easy!
Have a question?Comprehensive FAQs
Here’s where to ride!
With over 185 miles of bike lanes, and our quiet brick paved streets, Orlando is easily enjoyed on two wheels. There are lots to do in the city, from grabbing a cup of coffee in College Park, to shopping in Thornton Park, dining in Mills50, or museum hopping in Ivanhoe Village.
We are currently developing our 10 Best Rides, and encourage you to come back soon and check them out.
Want to see a station near your favorite places? Check out our map, and suggest a station!
Ride at Home…
In addition to access to over 200 bikes, Juice Bike Share members can also collect reward points when they lock up at certain locations. These points can be redeemed at partnering local businesses.
…or On the Road.
In addition to access to bikes in the Orlando community, our members automatically receive pay-as-you-go access to all of Social Bicycles’ current and soon to launch bike share programs. Perfect for the traveling cyclist, check out the list to see all locations.
Drive Traffic to your business
Join the ranks of Juice Bike Share’s partner businesses and we’ll help drive traffic your way by offering perks to our Annual Members. Want to become our partner? Let us know!
# Cycling Savvy
Cycling Savvy helps individuals learn to safely and effectively navigate the streets via bicycle. All Cycling Savvy Graduates will receive discounted Juice Bike Share memberships. Contact us to learn more.
Commute Orlando helps individuals learn the basics of how to ride a bike confidently on Orlando streets.
Retro City Cycles
Retro City Cycles is Downtown Orlando’s choice for bicycle purchase, repairs, and accessories.
Aloft Orlando Downtown
CycleHop is a professional service organization focused on planning, launching, and operating world-class bike share programs. CycleHop is proud to be working with Social Bicycles and the City of Orlando to provide a great bike share experience for those living in and visiting the Orlando region.
Social Bicycles provides the industry’s best-in-class bike share platform and is proud to be working with CycleHop and local partners to bring bike share to the Orlando region. Featuring GPS tracking and an integrated lock that works with affordable bike racks, the SoBi system is the ideal fit for Orlando’s streets.
Want to join our talented team?
Juice Bike Share is actively recruiting to fill a number of important roles within our organization. If you want to be part of bringing bike share to the Orlando region and are talented, passionate about transportation, and have an entrepreneurial mindset we want to hear from you!
Always Remember to…
- DO A PRE-RIDE CHECK Check the bike’s tire pressure, try the grip bell, and if you’re riding at night check that the front and rear lights are illuminated.
- WEAR A HELMET Wear a helmet whenever you ride. Always buckle the strap. Replace your helmet after any crash and whenever you see signs of damage. Avoid common helmet mistakes such as loose straps.
- FOLLOW THE RULES Yield to pedestrians. Stop at all red lights and stop signs. Ride in the direction of traffic. Use the grip bell to signal your presence. Do not wear more than one earphone while riding.
- BE PREDICTABLE Make it easy for the other traffic around you. Don’t make unexpected turns that put yourself and others in danger. Ride at a steady pace so other vehicles can anticipate your movement.
- SIGNAL FOR TURNS Use hand signals to let drivers and other cyclists know your intention to turn or to stop. Don’t turn or change lanes without knowing the position of the cars and bikes around you.
- PLAN A SENSIBLE ROUTE Plan a safe route before you ride. You can use our app to find your way to a bike you’ve reserved or to a hub when you want to end your ride. Have a favorite route? Let your community know.
Follow the rules on the road Ride safely
Remember to wear
a helmet and ride safely!
Every Juice Bike Share Member gets a 30% discount on professional BERN Helmets.
Read additional safety rules below. Make sure you follow them every time you get on bike!
get a 30% discount
on BERN Helmets.
The following local bike shops are also offering a 10% discount on other helmets purchased
at their store by showing your Juice Bike Share Membership Card:
Ace Metric Cycleswww.acemetric.com
1844 E Winter Park Dr. Unit A
Orlando, FL 32803
Rajin Cajun Bike Shopwww.ragincajunbikeshop.com
1809 S. Orange Ave
Orlando, FL 32806
USA +1 407-999-9821
Kyles Bike Shopwww.kylesbikeshop.net
203 N. Primrose Dr
Orlando, FL 32803
Retro City Cycleswww.retrocitycycles.com
1806 N. Orange Ave.
Orlando, FL 32804
David’s World: College Parkwww.davidsworld.com
2517 Edgewater Dr
Orlando, FL 32804
David’s World: Eastwww.davidsworld.com
9100 East Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32817
David’s World: South OBTwww.davidsworld.com
12720 South Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, FL 32837
David’s World: Westwww.davidsworld.com
3279 Daniels Road
Winter Garden, FL 34787
Remember to follow these safety tips:
Follow the Rules
Yield to pedestrians. Stop at all red lights and stop signs. Ride in the direction of traffic. Use the grip bell to signal your presence. Do not wear more than one earphone while riding.
Plan a Sensible Route
Plan your route before you ride to follow the safest route to get you where you want to go. You can use our app to find your way to a bike you’ve reserved or to a hub when you want to end your ride.
Do a Pre-Ride Check
Check the bike’s tire pressure, try the grip bell, and if you’re riding at night check that the front and rear lights are illuminated.
Make it easy for the other traffic around you. Don’t make unexpected turns that put yourself and others in danger. Ride at a steady pace so other vehicles can anticipate your movement.
Wear a Helmet
Wear a helmet whenever you ride. Always buckle the strap. Replace your helmet after any crash and whenever you see signs of damage. Avoid these common helmet mistakes
Tips for Turns
Use hand signals to let drivers and other cyclists know your intention to turn or to stop. Don’t turn or change lanes without knowing the position of the cars and bikes around you.
We want your feedback, Orlando! Drop us a line
For sponsorship/advertising details, corporate memberships, and student pricing, please contact us:
We will get back to you as soon as we will finish riding our amazing bikes!